This one-day course will provide delegates with a thorough understanding of validation and verification so they know the level of detail required for each process and are able to use validation and verification in practice. This is especially helpful when implementing some of the requirements in the BRCGS.
This course is part of the BRCGS Professional recognition programme.
The course is aimed at:
- Quality and safety management staff at manufacturing, storage and distribution and retail sites
At the end of the course you will:
- Be able to define and understand the terms validation and verification
- Understand the level of detail required for each process;
- Be able to use validation and verification in practice; and
- Appreciate how validation and verification relate to conformance to the BRCGS.
You should read a copy of Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 9 before attending this course.
- Course duration: 1 day
- Delivery methodology: Online
- Accreditation: BRCGS
Satisfactory completion of assessment.