From: £25.00 plus VAT
This course covers the importance of handling hazardous substances safely in the workplace. Following RSPH Level 2 Health & Safety in the Workplace it covers some of the typical chemical substances which could cause harm in the workplace and how to identify the new warning labels.
WHO IS IT SUITABLE FOR?
Any individual who works directly with or could encounter hazardous substances in the workplace.
Cost: £25 (Members), £28 (Non-Members), all plus VAT, per delegate
Duration: 1.5 hours
For help purchasing courses please CLICK HERE
- Section 1 – Introduction
• Legislation relevant to COSHH
• Types of hazardous substances
• Routes of entry
- Section 2 – Risk
- • Effects of hazardous substances
- Identifying hazardous substances
- • COSHH Risk assessment
- Section 3 – Identification
- • Labelling legislation
- • Safety data sheets
- Section 4 – Storage and handling
- • Handling, storage & transport
- • Control of hazardous substances