Managing your Pest Control
From: £60.00 plus VAT
Pest management is essential in any environment where food or food- grade packaging is manufactured or stored. This service is almost invariably contracted out to a specialist company, so effective management of the contractor is essential if the relationship is to work effectively. This one-day course will provide the information and advice necessary to implement and manage the contract successfully.
Cost: £166 (Members), £232 (Non-Members), £60 (Students), all plus VAT, per delegate
Date: 13 December 2023
Time: 9:30 – 16:30
Those working in the food and food-grade packaging industry, hospitality, local authority and environmental health who are involved in managing pest control contracts.
The course will provide information on:
- What pests and why
- Understanding pesticide legislation
- Why have a contract
- The legal implications of using a contractor
- Setting your own objectives
- Understanding the contractor’s objectives
- Establishing the specification selecting the contractor and monitoring performance