Food Nutrition & Healthy Eating
From: £20.00 plus VAT
A comprehensive learning resource for those working with food. This course follows the Level 2 standard in Healthier Foods and Special Diets and is ideal for those who wish to develop their understanding of the principles of healthy eating and the role of diet and exercise in maintaining good health.
Cost: £20 (Members), £23 (Non-Members), all plus VAT, per delegate
Duration: 3-5 hours
To purchase this course multiple times to distribute to other users please CLICK HERE
For help purchasing courses please CLICK HERE
- The link between diet and health
- How the human body uses nutrients
- How social, cultural, ethical, economical, political, geographical and religious beliefs are linked to diet
- Making healthy choices
- Special dietary requirements
- Food Labelling
- Reducing salt, sugar and fat in the diet
- 5-a-day and the eatwell plate initiative
Who is it suitable for?
Ideal for those who wish to develop and enhance their understanding of the principles of healthy eating.